Reverse Cash Advance
Business owners with multiple Cash Advance positions can find themselves caught in a dangerous cycle of taking out more and more Merchant Cash Advances to avoid defaulting on existing balances.
Reverse Consolidations are a good solution for merchants who are struggling to manage frequent withdrawals occurring on a daily or weekly basis.
Reverse Consolidations provide business owners with weekly disbursements directly into their business bank account to satisfy the cost of their existing Cash Advance payments. Reverse Consolidations function like a Merchant Cash Advance and are repaid with automatic daily withdrawals at a reduced amount against the outstanding positions. It is not Debt
Consolidation or Loan Consolidation and does not restructure debt. It does free up cash flow which can prevent businesses from being crippled by having too many open positions and provide cash flow savings of 30% – 50%.
Reverse Consolidation Is Ideal For Business Owners Who
– Have multiple loans and cash advances
– Are accruing high interest rates on multiple loans
– Still have revenue flow to meet lower daily payments
– Do not wish to settle or restructure their debt
– Have a business plan to obtain financial freedom
– Consolidations up to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5h and 6th positions
– Fico Score: 500+
– Time in Business: 1 year+
– Time to Fund: As Fast as 24 hours
– Weekly Distributions
– Funding Range: $10,000– $2,000,000